View Single Post
Ualaa

Old November 2nd, 2019, 08:07 AM
With the update to the Spheres files (I think I have everything, sans the upcoming Conjuration Files), the Infinite Loop Error raised it's ugly head once again.
This is with the 64-bit HL (8.9b).
Specifically printing (print preview stage - I print from there).
The error on print out (extra large stats for every other stat block making the number larger than the box and partially occluded) was on the Agahaim and Sothis characters, but not on Betty.
I get the big box of Infinite Loop error, the option to click OK, the spinning (working on something) wheel... which continues after clicking OK, then the portfolio shows itself but with portions mis-sized.

I wasn't getting the error with the prior to yesterday spheres files and HL 64-bit (8.9b) versions.

I opened the portfolio with the 32-bit version, and printed the sheets without issue (Agahaim and Sothis, and then continued down the line of characters).

Then went back to the 64-bit, to see if any of the others had the Infinite Loop.
At this point, none of them have it, and I can print preview Agahaim and Sothis without any issues.
So the error is sporadic and unpredictable.

I'm not positive that it is Sphere File related, but wasn't there prior to updating the HL-Sphere files yesterday and trying to print today.
I have several other 3pp files (AAW: Rise of the Drow, and the Prequel/Prologue), (FGG: Rappan Athuk and Lost City of Barakus; with the other three removed since they've broken), and the Pathfinder Pack and Gestalt files.
The portfolio doesn't use anything beyond the Pathfinder Pack and Spheres files, although they're installed to my HL.

The portfolio is too large to upload here; if you want to look at it, it's here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8txtojmqe...%2007.por?dl=0
Ualaa is offline   #809 Reply With Quote