View Single Post
Sendric

Old February 23rd, 2023, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgelett View Post
Sorry to dig up a topic from a year ago - but our game got put on hold due to most of the group studying for a while.
We're about to start playing again and I updated all my Hero Lab files and went to finally take the 2nd level of Animal Lord and it is still isn't applying a +4 bonus to my survival skill.
Would this be because I've already taken a level of Animal Lord and the file isn't getting overwritten?
do I need to manually edit it?
Any help would be of great assistance, thank you
The original issue wasn't that the bonus wasn't applying. It's that it was applying at level 1 so you didn't see a change at level 2. This was actually an issue with all of the Animal Lord PrC's. When I create an 8th-level druid with 2nd-level Animal Lord - Wolf, I'm seeing the bonus apply to Survival at level 2.

If you can check the data file on your computer to make sure the change is there, that would help. If it's there, and you still aren't seeing the bonus get applied properly, there may be another issue at play. In that case, please provide the portfolio so I can look to see what that might be.

NOTE: The thing you want to look at is "First Totem - Wolf", a class special in 3.5 - Complete Adventurer.user.

Last edited by Sendric; February 23rd, 2023 at 04:14 AM.
Sendric is offline   #5 Reply With Quote