View Single Post
Dirtydeedz

Old November 24th, 2019, 05:58 AM
Thank you for your dedication to this Project. We have a new FRCS campaign about to start and everyone is SO excited. The GM is practically a walking encyclopedia(wiki) on this setting; and, these updated files couldn't have come at a better time! Continued thanks to RavenX & any other community members that have contributed.

I have the D&D conversion and FRCS installed. Everything compiles.

However I have encountered some strange behavior when trying to create new HEROs

1. When I choose my FRCS Region in Feat/Traits; the FRCS Region in Background/"Racial, Templete, and Faction Abilities" continues to throw an error: "FRCS Region trait: Characters must pick one......"
*NOTE* If I choose 2 x FRCS Regions, I get the error I have "to many" FRCS Regions.
2. When creating a Hero, say a Shield Dwarf: +2 CON & WIS, -2 CHA. These are being applied to the "Ability MODIFIER" instead of the Ability Score. So the HERO is starting w/ 14 CON, 14 WIS, 6 CHA. (This may be fully intended and I'm just the DA that doesn't remember this from D&D)
3. Choosing Half-Elf/ "Any" Heritage from the Ethnicity drop down, does NOT open an FRCS Region under "Racial, Templete, and Faction Abilities"

Last edited by Dirtydeedz; November 24th, 2019 at 06:04 AM.
Dirtydeedz is offline   #213 Reply With Quote