View Single Post
storeyl

Old April 7th, 2019, 10:27 AM
I think that last bit has caught me out, and left me somewhat annoyed. I happened to have a quick look at what was available and was over the moon to see curse of the crimson throne. I just happen to be running that again (in a different game system) and thought 'go on $35 for the RW version, already have the PDFs from paizo, and even put a lot of it in RW a couple of years ago, but $35 for the real thing pre done for RW would be interesting'. Linked my account and found the price went up to $76. Like hell. I already have the PDFs, legit.

So then it occurred to me that this is probably the 'newer' version, which I don't have and am not really interested in buying from Paizo again. $36 is one thing for the RW version, but $76 that forces me to buy in essence what I already have as an add-on for some minor updates is just not going to happen ever.

Is there any chance of talking to Paizo about being a little more relaxed about those products they re-release, so those who have the older version are not prevented from buying the RW version.
storeyl is offline   #7 Reply With Quote