View Single Post
Jamz

Old April 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I just had to say that I keep reading about how Android is leading the market but it does not seem to bare out in the real world. My current client is a fortune 500 company and the company supports Black Berry. Now then many many of the IT people run their own phones and devices to get to email and documents.
You know, you have something there. If you don't see it, they must not exist! I wonder how Porche stays in business, I don't see a single one in the lot!

I work for a pretty large global bank, and in our IT department of several thousand people, I'd have to guess I only see 1 iPhone for about ever 20 Android Phones. Of course, I see WAY more Blackberries then anything so they must really be in the lead. Again, this all really means nothing.

What LoneWolf really needs to do and probably would do is actually find out what there user base uses. If 75% of the gamers have iPads, then so be it. Makes sense to develop for that niche market.

Personally, from all the gaming forums I visit, I rarely see people mention having either a iPad or other Tablet, just to new. And since Rob isn't selling HL or AB to bankers but to Roleplayers, it'll probably be a while before he could make money on such a small install base.

You'll just never pry my Xoom from my hands lol. I love it! I love "developing" on it as well and love how people tell me I have to watch for fragmentation. Funny. My app works on every device I've tried so far. It all depends on what you are designing and how you code. And it didn't cost me 100$ for a dev license either, just downloading FREE software.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #20 Reply With Quote