View Single Post
Azgulor

Old September 30th, 2019, 09:39 AM
Rob, so here’s my feedback/ask in light of the updates. With RealmWorks in “fixed” mode and a renewed/more focused approach to Hero Lab, I’d really like to see better Lone Wolf support of Savage Worlds in HLC or HLO (preferred). I am in no way trying to diminish the herculean efforts of the Hero Lab community in creating data sets for Savage Worlds to date. I understand that Pathfinder and Starfinder are the HL bread-n-butter systems and they will remain the primary systems that my family uses. However, Savage Worlds continues to gain ground. Since I prefer Hero Lab & want to support Lone Wolf, I would gladly pay for additional data sets that can incorporate Savage World expansions in a more timely fashion.

If we’re going to see a renewed focus on all things Hero Lab, I’d like to see this better support of Savage Worlds realized. The current method has unfortunately caused me to seek out other character-building software to support my Savage Worlds needs (with mixed results). This is revenue that I would much rather send Lone Wolf’s way, and I’d like to be able to utilize a single-set of tools for my RPG character-building needs. My concern is that lacking that ability, or having to rely on a piecemeal fashion as we have to date, is that over time a shift is going to occur that moves me somewhere else entirely. You guys have been great and I want to remain a loyal customer for the long-haul, but I have to balance practical utility against customer loyalty.

Thank you.
Azgulor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote