View Single Post
Toblakai

Old May 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
It sounds like the issue is Tobiaki wants the labels to be visible all the time so that the Players don't need to ask the GM to mouse over the pin to see the text.

Player View is primarily for the GM to show the Players the things s/he feels are important at the moment. For Players to "do their own research", that's what the Player Edition is for (though that's expected to be used between sessions; new information would not be available until the GM closes the Realm and syncs newly revealed content to the server, after which the Player(s) would need to sync the update down to their copies -- not something envisioned for "at the table" use).

NOTE: If it seems like my answer is repeating things said before, or is overly detailed... new threads are sorted to the top, and old ones get buried quickly. I am assuming there are at least a few readers for whom the information is new.
Yes thanks, that is what I was needing, sounds like I should just edit the map image and add labels, I ended up just printing the town and they just wrote on the paper. The old fashioned way may just be best for this situation I bought all my players the player edition, so they can use it between sessions, but while were playing they need to see what all the places are so that can determine the next target for their guerrilla warfare.

Last edited by Toblakai; May 13th, 2017 at 10:54 PM.
Toblakai is offline   #7 Reply With Quote