View Single Post
zarlor

Old April 30th, 2014, 10:51 AM
I also agree that moving topics between them is very simple. And I don't know what you mean, Parody, when you say having to do two searches? The linking mechanism, for example, searches both Almanacs (and even the Mechanics section, too.) So generally there's not much searching you'd have to do. Especially when using the Story Almanac as just a short repository for the stuff you expect to be using at the table. That gives you a relatively short list of things you're already expecting to have to glance/search through. Then if you really need something out of the World Almanac you already know what sections you don't have in Story so it's easy enough to switch over.

For initial building I also agree it's best to just put everything in World, then when you are ready to start a game just pull over those things you need at that time.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote