View Single Post
Silveras

Old April 30th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
They've got the right idea for how the Story Almanac seems to have been intended. I'm not using RW at the table so I'm only using the World Almanac for now. I find the artificial division annoying while doing world building. The last thing I want is to have to do two searches every time I need to find something.

Unfortunately, this means that if I were to start using both it'd take a lot of work to move the right parts over to the Story Almanac. :(

Some of us would like to see Custom Almanacs so we can organize things in more ways. I personally would like one of them to contain everything.
If you're using the Container Hierarchy, when you move a container from World to Story or Story to World, it asks if you want to include all the child topics. That takes almost all the work out of moving multiple entries from one to the other, for me, as I usually do want the child topics to go with the container.

While building, keep all in one. I built the Second Darkness AP all in the Story almanac for ease, then moved the key container topics to World for some things. The reverse, building all in World and moving a few to Story as needed, would work just as well.
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote