View Single Post
joepacelli

Old December 24th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Hello everyone!

My sincere apologies for missing last month's check-in. The fault is mine. I kept meaning to stop in and say that there wasn't anything to really report at the very least, but the days just ran together as I tried to get as much done as possible. Now that I’m back from Gen Con and recovered from the mad dash to get prepped for it I wanted to let everyone know, I haven’t forgotten you. I’m still pushing to get the Content Market released and bug fixes in place.

Paizo has been kind enough to address the remaining issues with their API and we have several weeks worth of extra work to do to make it viable on our end. Devs will be testing everything to ensure it all goes smoothly and providing nothing explodes, we are targeting September for the Content Market release and hopefully some bug updates.

We did quite a few RW demos in our booth this year and we hope to be doing even more at PAX Unplugged!
So first off I don't want people to think I sound negative or anything. It's great that RW is 64-bit and a lot of bugs are being fixed.

BUT WHAT'S THE STATUS OF THE CONTENT MARKET???

It seems your pulled smoke and mirror tricks or trying to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes by giving weekly progress updates about everything you've accomplished. But you don't mention anything about CM.

We've had updates on your health, and bug fixes and enhancements, and the move to 64-bit, but no update on CM.

Where are you with CM?
We know it won't be this year and it seems another whole year of promise's have come and gone.

What are the excuses going to be for next year?
Paizo was too busy with Paizo Con 2019 and will get to our API afterwards.
Oh, wait, now we have GenCon 2019 and they are focus on this.
But don't worry everyone, we assure you that progress is being made, because they only have a few weeks of work to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Paizo has been kind enough to address the remaining issues with their API and we have several weeks worth of extra work to do to make it viable on our end. Devs will be testing everything to ensure it all goes smoothly and providing nothing explodes, we are targeting September for the Content Market release and hopefully some bug updates.
With that I've said my peace and wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday and a New Year.
It will only be a Happy New Year if and when CM is released.
joepacelli is offline   #703 Reply With Quote