View Single Post
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 9th, 2018, 04:03 PM
My apologies! I did give out some updates sprinkled through February and March, unfortunately, it seems they were spread across another thread I was summoned into and I didn't realize they weren't given here where everyone was looking for them. You can read those here.

In recent news, we've just hired a new dev to help on the Realm Works side and I very much hope that will help speed things such as bug fixes along. We also received the bulk of the missing art for The Grande Temple of Jing from the publisher last week so we can finally get that entered and sent to backers. Razor Coast absolutely should have been out by now but I'm sad to say it's being a problem child. As soon as we sort out the bugs, I promise we will put it in the hands of backers.

The Content Market is still waiting for the issues to be resolved that were troublesome the last time I gave an update, but we're plodding along trying to work around the problem the best we can. And just for fun, here a are a few of the titles our Realm Works data entry team is working on right now:

Midgard Worldbook, Heroes Handbook, and Player’s Guide - Kobold Press
Eldritch Lairs - Kobold Press
Winters Roar Bestiary - AAW Games
Pugmire - Onyx Path
Villain Codex - Paizo
BJ is offline   #352 Reply With Quote