View Single Post
Trion

Old October 13th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
HI!

You must be new here. Welcome. Here's some information you will probably need. The inclusion of any individual source does not automatically mean that all data from that source has been entered. In most cases, in fact, the opposite is true. There are a few cases where everything is included, but those are the exceptions, not the rule.

I can add Planar Shepherd to my to-do list. However, I can't say when I will get to it. It's a very long list. If you want to take a crack at it, the editor will allow you to make a class. It may seem a little daunting at first, but to do so, you go to the Class tab then the Class sub-tab and select New (Blank). Fill in the fields that show up. Once that's done, HL will process it and you'll be able to start filling in the details. Most of it is pretty easy. Class specials must generally be added to the Class Special tab then bootstrapped to the thing you created in the Class tab. There are many other classes already made you can look at for ways to handle things. I don't know anything about this class so I don't know how complicated it may or may not be, but don't hesitate to ask questions if you run into any problems.
Hi Sendric, thank you for your answer !

I did not mean to make it sound like anything was due to be done ! I fully understand that this whole package rests entirely on the passion and dedication of a handful. I am in fact really grateful for all this. I am sorry if my previous message sounded like a rant !

I will try to add the class myself. If I end up with a decent result I will hand it out to you for it to be added to the package.

Once again, thank you, and have a nice day !
Trion is offline   #1036 Reply With Quote