View Single Post
Hexamony

Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks Mathias. I actually figured out the animal companion restrictions right around when I figured out how to compile the data files. Was the only way for the various tabs to see what I was doing.

However, two questions or thoughts. I don't understand the reasoning behind replacing the ID of other things. What's the point of doing that?

Also, using the other Shamans as my example I've learned how they work but not how to do it myself. With the other Shamans, in the Class Tab, you click Totem Transformations and it gives you a list of 3 or 4 items (depending on the archetype). I've tracked those elements down but I can't get them to work together. In the Archetype tab I can't add the Leopard Totem Transformation as a gained ability. Yet somehow I have made it appear on the Class Tab but I haven't been able to link Leopard's Speed to it. I feel like I'm missing something but I crawled all over what I could find in the other Shaman archetypes, mirroring every entry I can but somehow missing something.
Hexamony is offline   #10 Reply With Quote