View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 23rd, 2014, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I have not actually used it at the table yet, don't have an iPad, and since they don't seem to be creating either a web based or android based interface, that's not really an option for me. I just found it odd that the in-play tab HAS an activated abilities section, and didn't find a way to activate the ability. Is there an example of an ability that does use this tab?
I guess I am totally confused here then. If your not using a laptop or iPad at the game then NO option that deals with a software solution is any good to you. Whats the point as paper can't turn things on/off.

I assumed if you where asking for this option then you used HL at the game. I mean even if the ability became something you could activate whats the point if you have paper? That or I am some how missing some important detail to your question.

In that case your ONLY option when using paper is to have the same weapon listed multiple times. Set to different "possible" uses and then drop them to the ground so that they don't take up weight on your character.

This is what I often did even for a Ranger say and I wanted the values pre-calculated for say Favored Enemy. I would list the greatsword twice with 1st being normal and 2nd time being the values for when I am fighting my Favored Enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I've seen you have some add-on that gives a lot more adjustment options, does that contain a way to add weapon enhancements beyond +1-5? Like the Keen or what-not? I'd like to see if it's possible to create a special adjustment for this, so that if i DO decide to use this during play, I can simply turn it on or off.
You can't add Keen or what not through and adjustment. It gets a bit technical about Things and Picks but it can't currently be done by myself.

Though like above even if it could its only useful if your using HL at the game table.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote