Thread: errata
View Single Post
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 21st, 2009, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer View Post
Hello again

Just wondering if the HQ features (and maybe some of the other things) in Book of Magic might make it into HL.

Keep up the good work.

The next update to the M&M data files will probably just be a bug fix release - there are a number of outstanding issues that have been reported since the last release, and we're in the middle of Gen Con preparation (including releasing new versions of 2 separate products) right now.

After Gen Con, I want to do another update including new material from one of the books, either Warriors & Warlocks or Book of Magic.

Quote:
Onscreen & Printout. Bought an Undercover Vest as Equipment for a character. Checked the box to have it "in play" and neither on-screen nor in the printout did it include the +3 to Toughness one is supposed to get. I didn't check the Undercover Shirt to see if the + 2 is also being ignored but I suspect it is. :-(
Equipment like armor doesn't stack with any other bonuses to Toughness. So if I have Protection 5 and then wear an Undercover Vest, the vest has no effect. If you start a new character and equip a vest, it should give him the bonus.

Thanks for all your other suggestions / bug reports - I'll try to get them implemented.
Colen is offline   #15 Reply With Quote