Thread: errata
View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 5th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Hello all. :-)

After making up some characters for this past Saturday's game I noticed two problems. One with just the printout and one with both the onscreen computation and the printout.

Printout only: Even though one can select what Attack one is specializing in via the drop-down it doesn't print that out on the sheet so the person I made the character for asked "Umm, what does this Attack Specialization" apply to? Granted the higher 'To Hit Bonus' should've given it away but she had a point that it should've been reflected in the Feats area of the printout using the "name" of the power, if one was provided, or somehow identifying which "blast" for example of an Array of blasts that it applied to. Perhaps putting a Slot One, Slot Two, etc. tag on Arrays?

Speaking of Arrays, all the slots say (Alternate) next to them. It would help if the base/default power in an Array was identified with the word (Base or Default) instead. :-)

Onscreen & Printout. Bought an Undercover Vest as Equipment for a character. Checked the box to have it "in play" and neither on-screen nor in the printout did it include the +3 to Toughness one is supposed to get. I didn't check the Undercover Shirt to see if the + 2 is also being ignored but I suspect it is. :-(

Speaking of Protection, is it possible to have a on/off selector box for Protection? I have a character that has Protection (general) and Protection (only vs. magic) and I would prefer that the (only vs magic) NOT be automatically included in the Toughness displayed since it only counts when hit by an attack/effect with descriptor of magic.

Hopefully these are getting to you guys in time for the fix to make it into the next update. Keep up the good work. :-)

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; July 7th, 2009 at 04:07 AM. Reason: typo & added bit about on/off for Protection
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #12 Reply With Quote