View Single Post
GreenTea

Old February 28th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Mounts:
- Demonic Mounts:
Need to add "Cause Fear"

- Discs of Tzeentch
Flavor text seems to be from v6 armylist, and should be removed. There is no instability, they don't float 15' (?), and I don't see the "counts as a large target for LOS" any longer.

Marks of Nurgle: The errata text describes this as "When rolling to hit against a model with the Mark of Nurgle, the attacker suffers -1 to its Ballistic Skill and Weapon Skill, to a minimum of 1."
Note also the change from "hit from shooting", which seems to indicate an important distinction between some spells that act as shooting vs. weapons that use BS to determine to-hit.

I'm curious if the following is an Army Builder issue, or an issue with the roster list itself. I created a Chaos Lord on a manticore. The printout lists this as:

Chaos Lord - cost 410
- Manticore cost [200]
total cost 410

Now why does army builder list the total cost for the chaos lord at 410, when he's actually 210? Shouldn't it delineate the cost accordingly, then give a correct final sum with the "total cost" entry?

Finally, why does each entry list
Magic Level:
When there is no corresponding magic level unless the character is a sorcerer? Is this just a formatting requirement for AB?

Thanks again, Robert!!

Last edited by GreenTea; February 28th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
GreenTea is offline   #7 Reply With Quote