View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Version 1.3 of the Dragonlance data files has been uploaded for release. The release notes that follow detail what has been finished with this update. Enjoy!

Release Notes

V.1.3 Dragonlance Data
Dragonlance Campaign Setting

Pantheon
The following deities will be available with V.1.3 of the Dragonlance data files.
  • Branchala
  • Chemosh
  • Chislev
  • Gilean
  • Habbakuk
  • Hiddukel
  • Kiri-Jolith
  • Lunitari
  • Majere
  • Mishakal
  • Morgion
  • Nuitari
  • Reorx
  • Sargonnas
  • Shinare
  • Sirrion
  • Solinari
  • Zeboim
  • Zivilyn

Races
The following races are in the data files and I have made sure their bonuses were converted back from the quick and dirty method I used four years ago to get them added. Now that I have a better knowledge of what I am doing in the Editor, I understand that the racial specials need to be added as specials so that they can be changed via Alternate Racial Traits that DMs/Players might add to the data. I will update this list as I get more races fixed in preparation for the v.1.0 Launch. Major changes will be noted in parenthesis after the race name.
  • Elf Subtype updated to include elvensight ability (low-light vision and darkvision 30')
  • Dwarf Subtype updated to remove darkvision ability (not every race of dwarf in Krynn gets darkvision.)
  • Dwarf, Mountain (Added missing Clans as R Cust Specials)
  • Dwarf, Hill (Added missing Clans as R Cust Specials)
  • Dwarf, Dark (Added missing Clans as R Cust Specials, Dark Dwarves now have the [Weakness] racial adjustments of +2 Con, +2 Wis, -4 Cha)
  • Dwarf, Gully (Gully Dwarves now have the [Greater Weakness] + Advanced Dexterity racial adjustments of +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Int, -4 Cha, added new dwarf subtype to remove darkvision to match campaign setting.)
  • Elf, Kagonesti (Please note: Elven Magic racial special has been removed, it was not present in 3.5 and sylvan elves would not dabble in magic enough to benefit from this special ability. To maintain consistency with the Advanced Player's Guide, Kagonesti now have [specialized] racial adjustments of +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Int.)
  • Elf, Qualinesti
  • Elf, Silvanesti (Silvanesti elves now have the [Greater Paragon] + Advanced Dexterity racial adjustments of +2 Dex, -2 Con, +4 Int, -2 Cha)
  • Elf, Dargonesti
  • Elf, Dimernesti
  • Half-Elf (Updated to Pathfinder version of half-elf from 3.5 version)
  • Gnome
  • Mad Gnome
  • Kender (Afflicted Alterate Racial Trait added to allow creation of an afflicted kender)
  • Centaur (NOTE: This race is being treated as an Uncommon Race, as will all the monstrous races that are playable. I am doing what I can to maintain consistency in the conversion for these races.)
  • Draconian, Baaz
  • Draconian, Kapak

Ogre Races/Minotaurs: At this point in time I can say I will not be releasing the Ogre Races or Minotaurs in the 1.0 release. They will be included in a future update to the data. I am confident that enough of the base races are done that I can release what I have. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but I do not have time to work on additional races at this time.

Regarding Racial Conversion I am not using the racial statistics as printed in the setting, but am taking time to match them up as appropriately as possible via the Advanced Race Guide. This means there will be some changes, but I am trying to keep things within fair margins for consistency with Pathfinder's rules.

Languages The languages listed below are in the data files for release.
  • Abanasinian
  • Camptalk
  • Dargoi
  • Dargonesti
  • Dimernesti
  • Ergot
  • Ergothian
  • Gullytalk
  • Hammertalk
  • Kalinese
  • Kenderspeak
  • Kharolian
  • Khur
  • Kolshet
  • Nerakese
  • Nestari
  • Nordmaarian
  • Ogre
  • Saifhum
  • Solamnic

Release Plans Ogre races and minotaurs will be available in a future update to this data.

If you are interested in helping with coding these files, PM me and we can discuss details on it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; September 22nd, 2014 at 10:39 PM.
RavenX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote