Thread: Helper Macros
View Single Post
Tonedog1980

Old May 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkan_again View Post
From the explanation from UltraPrime the AB mechanism would be a live tag possibly with either script in the pre or post link to add it as needed or inherant in the unit. Have a look at the list of options in AB and see it if says live next to it, when you click on the option click on the live button to see if the live tag is in there and mirror that?
I already tried this. Like I said, I have already done all of this type of stuff. I have created the whole new HE file, but this was the only thing I couldn't figure out. In the Live Tag it just says Helper.BardingOK, which he said just tells it that this unit can have barding. And that is why I was thinking that barding is something built into Army builder. The only thing I see are these "Helper" things, but they are only tags. So, that seems to mean that it just tells Army Builder to add bard.

I created a "Ithilmar barding" which is a copy of the barding. If I leave the "Helper.BardingOK" in the Live tag, it cause it to look exactly like barding and uses the name Barding, even though that is not what I named it. Anyways, I gave up and just left it called barding and changed the cost and took out the stuff in the post link that made it take off 1 movement.
Tonedog1980 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote