View Single Post
SeeleyOne

Old January 10th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I have not played around with it more than a few minutes quite a while back, but I know that something does let you make a creature that selects things in the Racial Properties (like the things from the Sci Fi Companion). I know because I did it once. I was just playing around and seeing what was available.

But I only use Hero Lab for character management, not monsters or NPCs, so I am not much more help in that regard.

I do know that Configure Hero settings (source) do not always play nice with the animals / creatures / NPCs, which is the biggest reason that I don't touch them. I just write my NPCs by hand or make them more like characters.

I have a mod (yeah, yeah, I have many) that lets me choose between Extra, Competent Extra (an Extra with a wild die, and maybe one or more wounds and maybe one or more bennies, they are on the path for becoming a full Wild Card), and Wild Cards. I use the Group option for this.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #18 Reply With Quote