View Single Post
EdSteiner

Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killing blow View Post
Some simple fixes:

Keeper: When you select lvl 2 or 3 or 4 wizard it still says "magic1" in the option summary box.

Herald of Slaanesh: When you have a lvl 1 wizard option selected, the lore of Slaanesh spells and lore attributes are hard to de-select if you want to change lore's or remove the wizard lvl altogether. I have to select each box 3-7 times to get it to de-select. Drives me crazy. I have just deleted the hero and re-select to bypass this.

Bloodletters and Plague bearers: Don't know if this is possible to add but these two units cannot take the "flaming banner" due to having a magical hand weapon. The same goes for the Herald of Nurgle and Khorne. Only daemonetts and Pink Horrors can take the flaming banner and their respective heralds.

Thanks,
Will look at some code options for HoS, however when I use the increase magic level for KoS it does update the Magic level and print the correct magic level.

As for the Flaming Banner can you quote or direct me toward the rule/FAQ/Errata that prohibits them from having a magic banner and magic weapon?

Here is the issue at hand, if you take a magic banner and you say have a magic weapon it's effect do not transfer into the weapon. I agree, in the case of these units they have by default magic weapons. However no rule prohibits them from taking a banner they cannot benefit from. It's a catch-22 IMHO. So since by rule it is not prohibited therefore it must be allowed.

Last edited by EdSteiner; November 22nd, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
EdSteiner is offline   #42 Reply With Quote