View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
And again, this is the announcement thread. Please do not use this one for bug reports.
Mathias, Agreed, and was not trying to turn it into a bug report, was simply agreeing that it has also been my experience that the 64bit upgrade seems to work when it wants.... I will follow up with more detail (off thread if desired), but LWD has not been rapid of response to bug fixes of late so I have learned not to let it slow me up.

Edit: and combined with this >http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....6&postcount=77
to allow LWD to look into 64bit as it relates to all products and specifically HLC issues before following up with a "bug fix" as per Rob's reply.

With best Regards
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire

Last edited by Dark Lord Galen; October 2nd, 2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Clarification
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #18 Reply With Quote