View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharmiones View Post
Well I'm a Paizo Subscriber for 4 years now for most of their lines I get the PDF's for most of the stuff "for free". So for "newer" stuff I'm not so much worried. However as I do not have the PDFs for the "older" stuff like CRB, APG and so on but I do have those as physical books I'm not amused about the fact that I would have to buy the PDF for those as well. I wonder if the Core Book Stuff will require the PDFs as well when it is already available only as a PRD. For Adventure Path or Modules or even the Campaign Setting and Player Companion line I can understand that but for the stuff where that content is available on their official site I'm a bit disappointed.
FYI, the PDF component is NOT applicable to the Pathfinder rulebook line. That material is almost entirely OGL, so it's a different animal within the license and doesn't have the attached PDF dependency. Any material that includes a substantial portion of non-OGL content - such as APs, modules, Campaign Setting, and Player Companion - does have the dependency.
rob is offline   #83 Reply With Quote