View Single Post
Murrdox

Old October 10th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Just want to chime in and say "Thanks" Rob for the updates. As an "OG" Beta user for Realms Works, I happen to be returning to GMing after a hiatus for a couple of years while our group played other things. Now we're kicking off a Modiphius 2D20 Infinity RPG game and I thought it'd be good to get an update on where Realm Works is.

I sort of feel like I'm getting used to the tool all over again, and I had problems customizing the previous versions for Shadowrun (as opposed to D&D / Pathfinder) so I was definitely not a pro at it.

That said, I see a lot of nice improvements with Realm Works and I'm happy that progress is being made on the tool. I'm looking forward to the Content Market launching... I'm hoping maybe I can share my Infinity content or maybe write some Shadowrun content for it, who knows.

I'm very sorry to hear you've been having health problems. Thanks for the communication and status updates. It's very nice to see these updates, coming back to using the tool after a long dormancy.

Special thanks to Josh Plunkett for his Realms Works YouTube tutorials to refresh my memory on how to use the tool after all this time!
Murrdox is offline   #38 Reply With Quote