View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekendra View Post
I'm not sure what's happening but after loading the Lawful_G as per instructions I'm not getting any new creatures in the encounter builder panel. I'm still stuck with the same 375 that came with Hero Lab.

I do, however, have access to so many items, races and classes now so I know that the .user files must be accessed somehow. Just not in the Encounter Builder. I've selected "show all" and I've reset the Encounter Builder via the Develop drop down. Nothing.

Here's a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about.
The encounter builder pulls from "stock" files which the d20 community have not yet created. So for now the monsters all exist but won't work with the EB until someone takes the time to build a .por file for each and every monster. Then they get combined into a single .stock file.

But if you turn on the books and go to select a Race you can build/create your monster from all the different books. They just won't appear in the EB.

If stock files where included the size of the download can reach very large sizes. For Pathfinder community stuff because of ".por/.stock" files we are over 1.1 gigs in size. So in some ways its nice to not have all those stock files.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #240 Reply With Quote