View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 13th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irongate View Post
I am trying to make an RNG6/OTB2 (AD&D 3.5)(from Complete Warrior) but I cant see the prestige class in HL.

The 3.5 - Complete Warrior.user is in the game system data folder (among with alot more .user files of course) but not even close of all prestigeclasses is showing up in HL.

I am kinda new to HL but it seems i have missed something or made some totaly wrong on the way..

Please help me figure out what up?
Regards / Joakim AKA Irongate
Hi Joakim. Welcome to Hero Lab!

First, please keep in mind that just because a source is listed or contained within the data folder doesn't mean that all material from that source is found within. There's a ton of material from 3.5 that we are still working on getting into the community set.

That said, Order of the Bow Initiate, which I'm assuming is what you mean by OTB, is included so you should be seeing that and just about all of the other PrC's from Complete Warrior, if not all of them.

Please check to make sure you have Complete Warrior checked off as a source in the Configure Your Hero window (CTRL-K from your portfolio). If it is checked, and you are still not seeing it, we will need to investigate further.

If Complete Warrior isn't available in this window then I suspect you may be getting an error when loading the d20 system. If this is the case, please copy and paste the error (or part if its overly large) here so we can help debug. Note that if you receive an error while loading the d20 system, no user content will be available.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote