View Single Post
zarlor

Old April 7th, 2016, 05:59 AM
So based on that there is an Edge (the edg part of the name tells you that) from something using a 2 letter code of HS (which is probably High Space). I THINK there is a known issue with the current official version of the High Space files and the updates that came with the Sci Fi Companion and I believe I read here that the author of those files is working to fix and update them but it hasn't happened yet. The easiest fix right now is to delete the High Space files to fix the issue and to let all of your other data files load up.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #9 Reply With Quote