View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malsqueek View Post
First off, I'd like to say that this is some lovely software you guys have put together. Overall quite solid.

I noticed tonight when I was trying to port in my 4e character that there are a couple issues with how drones are set up.

First, I'm not seeing the pre-installed autosofts that come with many of the drones. Dobermans have two autosofts that they start with. You have these addressed in the flavor text but not the actual mechanics. I have tried modding them in but, as an utter beginner with the software have no idea how to make that work.

Also, it does not seem as though you can apply sensor mods (thermographic, etc) to the drones yet. I did figure out how to bash them in using the editor, but it doesn't seem to account for space restrictions.

As a "boy it sure would be cool" suggestion, I would love to have the option to print out little character sheets for my drones as well (4 to a page or so) with their base rolls, weapon ammo and damage charts.
I'm afraid vehicles are not finished, and all of these are things we hope to add in the next few weeks.
Mathias is offline   #39 Reply With Quote