View Single Post
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 9th, 2020, 11:54 AM
I just wanted to chime in and say thanks, Rob, for coming back over here to the RW forums! This, more than anything, should serve as reassurance to people that while it's not under active development RealmWorks hasn't been abandoned.

I love the program, still, and am using it actively for a world building project. I also use it to keep up with campaigns in which I play. I play exclusively in Play by Post forums these days and keeping up with plot twists, NPCs and developments gets cumbersome when it's stretched across the weeks and months that PbP takes. I just start a new Realm for the game, then enter stuff as we discover it.

Very happy to hear that the integration works with HL so long as you stick with 32 bit - this makes it much more likely that I'll actually purchase the Bestiaries that I haven't gotten to yet.

I hope you guys manage to find the time soon to figure out all of the import/export bugs and get them squashed for good and all! I don't use that feature much right now, but my future plans definitely include using it so I'd love to have it working reliably.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #36 Reply With Quote