View Single Post
claudekennilol

Old July 30th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
The modifiers are listed in the popup tooltip because they are situational. The "in-play" tab would get way too long if every single situational modifier were to be listed in there, and then there'd be issues with forgetting to switch off the modifier (especially in cases where they only apply on the first attack or other such limited situations).
I'm sorry but did you even read the topic? This isn't a situational modifier, it's a basically toggle-able specific ability that lasts a minute. How is this any different and/or worse than other abilities that have a checkbox that are built into some classes that last only one round? What's the point of having some toggle-able abilities but not others that alter the stats of your character? You're just supposed to let HL do it automatically for some but have to memorize the rest? That's extremely counter intuitive.

I've found ShadowChemosh has a plugin for this in pathfinder community pack that handles it for Magus, so it's a moot point by now. It doesn't handle it for Warpriests or Occultists, though. But it gives me enough info to know what to do to go about adding it on my own.
claudekennilol is offline   #19 Reply With Quote