View Single Post
Kathorus

Old April 17th, 2019, 07:43 AM
Well, I'll say that I definitely wasn't using some features like they are being presented in packages from the content market. The biggest thing is naming the topic with sub-topics within the page, so instead of, for instance a class topic that has links to ability topics, I am just making a single topic and 'naming' the topic with all of the abilities.

I made a realm with the SRD, some KP stuff, and started to add my own, and as has been mentioned, it is a onerous process if you want to link things across content. In an odd way, I think this might make me more likely to continually use a single realm - players to me - "Hey can we start a game in this new world that came out it looks fun!" me to players "Well, that's not going to happen, we're playing in Midgard, now roll up some Kobolds!"

One thing I'd really like to see, and for me it's a tie with custom calendars, is some sort of glossary topic that can act as a tooltip. So, for instance, I don't really want to open a separate tab every time I need to know what the Blinded condition does, but being able to mouse over the link and getting a well-formatted tooltip would be awesome.

In a similar vein, being able to pop out tabs and move them around my desktop would be awesome. I have 3 monitors and when I am working on stuff, being able to view only one item at a time is a bummer, especially if I'm trying to match some formatting or look that the topics share.
Kathorus is offline   #10 Reply With Quote