View Single Post
Dami

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Reposting from the SWADE thread in HLO...

1. Will this be a brand new data file, or will anyone that can access the current build of Savage Worlds be able to get their hands on the SWADE data files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
It's going to be a rules option for the SW game system that overlays the current one. Also has a couple of other associated rules options with it, such as using the previous format of knowledge skills in SWADE and some of the SWADE consolidated skills in the previous editions if you don't want to fully convert. Don't 100% quote me on the additional rules variations, it's been a bit, but rest assured this is definitely coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I'm the one causing the hold-up at this point. I've been told everything is ready within the data files. However, I still need to get stuff into place on the server so that we can officially release it. And I'm spread way too thin across a bunch of very different and very important tasks right now. At this point, I'd say that it's a high probability I'll get it dealt with for release next week, but it's not a sure thing. So keep those fingers crossed...

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #165 Reply With Quote