View Single Post
meek75

Old December 29th, 2015, 07:06 AM
So, I am a Johnny come lately to the "let me print/export" side of the fence. I don't have any desire to rehash that debate here, but did want to take a moment and add my perspective (one I have not seen on the forums too much). My main reason fro wanting this feature is for guaranteed access to my data. Since the major update I have lost all access to my realms 3 times. One of them was very short and one was (to me) quite long. I depend on that data to run games and want to be able to have some way of accessing the data if my RW is down. LWD has always been great about getting my issues sorted out, but it does sometimes take a little while.

I 100% agree with Rob's comments about the future being digital. I haven't bought a paper book in years. Even for gaming I now prefer the .pdf and get miffed at companies (looking at you Wizards of the Coast) that don't sell stuff in that format. At first I didn't care one iota about this feature, but the experiences I mentioned have swayed me a bit.
meek75 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote