Thread: HL for the iPad
View Single Post
Lorangriel

Old May 17th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I have looked through the forums and haven't found any threads specifically for this purpose, so I decided to start one. If there is, please point it out to me and I will be happy to paste my suggestions onto the end of it.

I have been using the Hero Labs character sheet for the iPad since it launched and have some suggestions to make as far as functionality is concerned. I have no programming experience, so I don't know if any of these suggestions are possible, but I know that a lot of them would be welcome additions.

So here goes:

1. Allow spells to roll damage, just like weapons can. This way the character's level, any feats, traits or other adjustments he/she has can be figured in automatically.
2. Allow the Magus Arcane Pool ability to actually modify the active weapon the character has equipped.
3. Create a new character that the player can switch to if the character casts a summon monster spell (this can be modified by celestial/fiendish templates as well as Augmented summoning etc)
4. Wizard and cleric special abilities that are usable a number of times per day like Acid Dart (Sp) or Fire Bolt (Sp) should be able to be rolled for attack and damage, just like any other weapon.
5. Critical threats and critical misses (i.e. rolling 1 and 19, 20 or whatever the critical range of the currently used weapon is) should be more apparent in the roll window.

Lets put any more suggestions in this thread and keep it as productive as possible.

Thanks,

Lorangriel
Lorangriel is offline   #100 Reply With Quote