View Single Post
jbearwillis

Old August 29th, 2015, 11:50 AM
I agree with Paragon. When I started the High Space Data files, it was a long process. I really had to think out side the box to get everything to work. The starship file was really fun to try and get to work the way I did. That one was way outside the box. Data file authors do all this for free because we love the game and wish to share with the community. It might be mean to say, but to complain because something isn't in Hero Lab that you will get for free anyway. Is a bit selfish. If you want it, then learn as we all did to work in the editor. Zarlor and I, back in the day were the only ones on this forum and went through hell trying to get help. A lot has changed since those times. LOL, there are a lot more people willing to help here now. A lot of great people with great ideas on how to code something. A shout out to all community of coders that has stepped up. Great work fellows, Great work. So to end this rant: Please do not be part of the Y generation (Why isn't it here, Why is it taking so long, etc...). Please be part of the solution and help the community and not complain. Ask what you can do to help.

Thank You.
jbearwillis is offline   #13 Reply With Quote