Thread: d6 Star Wars
View Single Post
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old January 17th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Most of character creation works.

I even have an option rules like edge in shadowrun as I think its quite punishing to make players spend XP to the detriment of advancement. This was also shadowrun original approach before they moved on to edge. Though I called it luck.

Now as to the points.

There are a few bugs in the point system, as I was in the middle of cleaning it up when I got caught up in Realms Works.

The intention:
- Each dice is split up into 3 points
- Each character has 18 points to add to the character
- Each race has an attribute dice value which is multiplied by 3 (i.e. humans have 12 dice so get an extra 36 points) (not implemented - using templates)
- Each race has minimum attribute

So once you select a template, then a race you get your minimum racial stats set based on the race, plus it shows you what is recommended for the template.

Custom template was never completed.

Now as to the reason behind the point difference. If the min attribute is less than the racial dice for that race, you gain extra points to use with the base 18 points for the character.

Send me your email in a PM and I can fill you in on the rest of them.

I didn't get equipment working correctly, and I was in the middle of getting advancement to work right before I had to put it aside.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #66 Reply With Quote