View Single Post
SAbel

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I did the <!-- --> to both the melee and range and that removed those errors.
I am not sure where to place this to help with the choice part of skills

<component
id="Skill"
name="Skill"
autocompset="no"
panellink="skills">
</component>

and I now get this when loading, adding skills ect. but make it into program after an ok click.

Attempt to use an 'additem' script within a table with no valid 'addthing' for portal '_tableadd_'
- - -
Attempt to use an 'additem' script within a table with no valid 'addthing' for portal '_tableadd_'
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -

I am guessing this has to do with the skills that need domains added by the player ie knowledge skills (there are several in the game system.)

Thank you again

Sean

Keeping everyone updated.
SAbel is offline   #30 Reply With Quote