View Single Post
AndrewD2

Old October 12th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Since I figure there will be a few questions while I'm trying to finish this up I'm just going to start a general thread for it.

I'm working on entering the Stonewarden Paragon class from In the Company of Gargoyles.

One of the things I thought would be simple would be a copy of the fleet feat that only affected flying. After scouring the forums for instances of xFly every idea I could come up with didn't work. So that is the first thing I'm working on is making a version of Fleet that only affects fly.

There is also an ability that grants Acid Resistance the becomes Acid Immunity if your level > 10.

There are selectable abilities like Rogue Talents. One grants an additional set of claws as a secondary attack instead of primary (I got that figured out) but there is another that allows you to select one of the additional sets of claws and turn it into a primary attack (which I haven't figured out).

I'm sure I'll have more questions later, but as it is approaching 2:30AM for me, I really should sleep.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Andrew
AndrewD2 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote