View Single Post
romandain

Old March 14th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Apologize for all of the questions, there are some things i am still trying to figure out.

The gestalt class i am working to build involves the dragon shaman class. I have been able to get most of it working through following what you said earlier and copying the existing abilities and alerting them or seeing how they are build and building something similar.

The one thing i cant find right now is how to build a pick list. For example the Dragon Shaman class has a "Custom Ability" as text listed as "Totem Dragon". On this character this allows him to see under the class that he has 1 totem to pick and once he clicks on it there is a list of totems to pick from. I also found those individual totem's under the "custom ability" editor.

What i cant find is how the pick is generated. I thought it would be the "container" button but there is nothing there on the class skill or the class itself. How would i generate a pick list like that so that I can say create a "class skill" that is given and when selected the choices of "abilities" will be listed there.

Thank you for the assistance.

R/S
Roman
romandain is offline   #6 Reply With Quote