View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer View Post
You broke my paladin's mount with this 1.6 update.
Well that is not good. I never thought about animal companions and stuff when I tested 1.6. I played around allot with the monsters and stuff as Lawful_G made allot of changes in that area.

I unfortunately don't know what exactly went wrong here. Maybe Lawful_G does. In the mean time can you send me the .por file to (ShadowChemosh_at_yahoo_dot_com) so we can check it out.

My other thought is if you want you could roll back to release 1.5 for the mean time. I just looked and 1.5 is no longer on Cheifweasels website but I have asked him to put it back for now. So with that in mind you can do the following to roll back in HL once 1.5 gets back on the website.

1) Download release 1.5. Put the file, Lawful_G_d20(v1.5).hl, somewhere you can find like your desktop.

2) Start HL d20 and go to "Tool->Manage Third Party Updates..". On the new window you will see d20 Community v1.6. You can click the Blue button "Delete" to have HL delete/remove all the 1.6 changes.

3) Close down HL. Double click on the Lawful_G_d20(v1.6).hl file to start the import process for 1.5. Once finished start d20 and you should be good to go again.

Really sorry about this. The data set is just TOO big for one person to test every class, feat, monster, item, spell........

Will see what Lawful_G says and maybe need to roll out a 1.61 release to fix this. Will let people know.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #22 Reply With Quote