View Single Post
Dami

Old November 19th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
I just bought the package and opened one of my existing characters (after duplicating it, luckily) - it applied the remastered rules right away without asking and, as noted in the original post, there is no way to convert it back to CRB rules. I'm worried about opening any other characters. Anybody else having this problem?

Edit to add NVM - Character is still under the CRB rules, except for the removal of alignment, which is still replaced by edicts and anathema. Turns out not to have been a big problem.
Some of what is part of the remaster is now considered as ERRATA by Paizo. Lone Wolf has had to implement errata on ALL material. (You have likely seen this happening.) The original post for this thread hasn't been updated to explain this. Some of the work on the remaster is still happening, and there may be a few bugs. Check the Discord for more up to date detail.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; November 19th, 2023 at 10:02 PM. Reason: More explanation
Dami is offline   #14 Reply With Quote