View Single Post
dizpatcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 14th, 2008, 03:49 PM
If you have all the data from all the releases compiled somehow then I am able to make the template – I was always sort of interested in A&A but had more important things to spend money on.* Which is another way to say that my wife drew the line and I couldn’t cross it.
IF you have the data and can get it to me – all of it – then I can write the data files – template/whatever you want to call it.
I have been the Author on Lord of the Rings, Anachronism, Battlestar Galatica, and a few others I don’t remember.*
Let me see what you have and I’ll let you know.
Jim
dizpatch1@verizon.net (dizpatch1@verizon.net)
BTW I have no idea what War at Sea is.
Jim
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 12:09 PM
To: cv@support.wolflair.com
Subject: Unsupported data files

I have posted on this board several times and have gotten no answers or replies from anyone.

I purchased CV when I played D&D miniatures since then I have picked up A&A minis and War at Sea neither of which is supported. I cannot write my own data files. I have tried several times and it is just beyond me.

If there was some way to create a basic file where all I would have to do is add units and information I could use that. The developers of CV should take into account that not all their users do not possess programming skills. I can enter my own units when inside the CV program but I need a "template"

Since I have not gotten a reply on this forum and CV seems to be completely dead I am left with no other option but to try and find an alternative. This is a real shame because I like CV and it's features. I have gone so far as to contact the company in person and was told to come to the forums and that they had no plans on updating CV.

I am looking for help, those of you who could support these games with files would make a lot of people in that gaming community happy.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.13/1377 - Release Date: 4/14/2008 9:26 AM
dizpatcher is offline   #2 Reply With Quote