View Single Post
GMTroll

Old February 1st, 2013, 06:09 AM
I had this problem the other day. Got the newsletter today and noticed there was an update for HL. After a couple of attempts I managed to update HL but cannot reactivate my license or get updates for the game engines. I get this message everytime I try:

Quote:
An unexpected error occurred during the processing of your license. This often occurs when the internet connection is not properly established or the LWD Technology server is not currently reachable. Please re-check your internet connection and attempt to access your license again in a little while. If the problem persists for an extended period, please contact LWD Technology at support@wolflair.com for further assistance.
Also when HL is checking for updates it is just appears to be hanging. If I click on the find updates button I get this message:

Quote:
The latest updates for Hero Lab could not be retrieved. Please verify that your internet connection is active and try fetching updates again. If the problem persists, click here to visit our web site and check for a solution:

Click to visit our Tech Support Site

Unexpected response:
<html><body><h1> HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed</h1></body></html>
I have checked my internet connection is live and has a good speed and not experiencing issues with other internet services. Other than updating HL 4.1a there have not been any other changes to my setup.
GMTroll is offline   #4 Reply With Quote