View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 6th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Usually specifying the component is important, otherwise you're searching through all the picks on the actor having the tag...

I'd say lookup foreach context in the kitwiki and read it. I'm not sure if you can use a foreach loop during a creation script, as you usually set field limitations and default user values with a creation script. I think creation scripts are for preadvancement phase characters. Once a character is locked for advancement those scripts are done running.

What are you trying to do specifically with your foreach loop? What are you trying to tell the compiler to do?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote