View Single Post
SeeleyOne

Old September 15th, 2013, 09:46 AM
OK, I figured out the ability. It is called "Pierce the Veil". The problem that I am having is that I cannot locate it in the Editor, I cannot find any of the Oracle Revelations, Mysteries, or curses. Looking at the Oracle class, they are listed as custom abilities, but I cannot see what it is referencing to, let alone how I might look at them. I do not find them as Class Specials, Custom Abilities, or in Abilities.

I know that I am blind, but what if someone came up with more Oracle mysteries, revelations, or curses? I cannot figure out where they would be added. Similarly, how would someone add or modify a Wizard's specialty school?

Are some of the tabs hiding? That would explain a lot if some tabs are not viewable by us. I would make a copy of the Oracle and look at it with Visual Studio instead but we cannot make a copy. I can do that with the Wizard, though, so maybe that will help me figure it out.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #4 Reply With Quote