View Single Post
EightBitz

Old August 30th, 2017, 09:42 AM
In general, I'm pretty happy with RW right now. It has almost all the functionality I wanted when I bought it. Other people, however, have been waiting years for promised functionality like the content market and custom calendars. The understanding for these delays has always been that LWD is a small company with limited resources.

Now, without even a release date for the features that will make RW complete as promised, and with your same limited resources, you've started a major overhaul of your flagship product which you are planning to release as an incomplete product with promised features.

I think HL is a great product. I think RW is a great product. I want to see both of them succeed, and any reasonable chance I get, I spread the word about both products. I just brought you guys a new HL customer, and got him interested in RW. So I say make this next statement with love for both of your products.

You guys really need to find a good balance (a much better one than you have right now) between tightening up release schedules and managing customer expectations.
EightBitz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote