View Single Post
ruhar

Old October 1st, 2018, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
In addition, the bugs don't occur reliably, so fixing them similarly requires piecing together a puzzle across a wide span of the code.
Fix one bug, check it off, 99 more bugs suddenly appear. LOL

Quote:
Fortunately, BJ took away my keys before I crashed the family car.
Thank you, BJ!

Quote:
To sum up: Someone close to me was stalked and subjected to repeated unwanted advances at a work event for my company. From a simple place of human decency, that’s not a behavior I can respect, let alone abide by. I’ve therefore chosen not to have any further dealings with the stalker or the company he runs. It’s as simple as that.
Rob, when I first met you at Gen Con several years ago I was so impressed that you took the time to look at what I was working on and explain the use of containers and how it would help me out. A couple of years ago you again took some time at Gen Con to discuss a project I was working on. Now you have championed an employee who was harassed by someone at another company and chose not to continue doing business with that company. You could decide not to do the CM and I would still admire you and think you were a great hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemlak View Post
FGG are on my “never buy from” list for exactly this reason, and I applaud you for your position, Rob.
I too will add them to my "never buy from" list.

Rob, go at the pace your body needs for you to fully recover. You are no good to us if you relapse or worse... We may grumble sometimes, some many times, but we want you to get healthy and will wait. When the CM is finally launched we will have a HUGE party!
ruhar is offline   #32 Reply With Quote