View Single Post
Truwen

Old January 14th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Thank you DarokinB. I just simply want to create a custom output. I followed the instructions in the manual to edit a file. But my XML skills lack a bit. From my limited knowledge of HTML I was able to figure out what things did what and what sections called to other sections. And was able to modify it enough that I could create a comma delimited list and convert into excel to create the list the way I wanted it.

It is just time consuming to go through the list in hero lab, type out the spell hit enter, next spell for one file (the spells.txt file which is just a list of spells) and then do that again in a different format for the classes.txt file (where you organize by spell level=spell|spell|spell) and so on.

Basically I want a complete list of spells for each class and I know hero lab is the only source I have available that has them all..or at the very least most of them.

I do thank you for the response though, and much appreciate any further suggestions you might be able to share with me.
Truwen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote