View Single Post
Teknofobe

Old July 18th, 2015, 09:54 AM
I am trying to build a game system for the WotC Star Wars d20 game. I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I have licenses for both d20 and the Authoring kit.

My first thought was to just copy the d20 game and then make modifications. Th system would be mostly there with a few features that need to be added and essentially data entry on all of the items, force powers, etc. The big issue is that now I have to strip out a lot of data from the core system, and as far as I can tell there is no way to modify the core d20 system without adding hidden tags to everything I want to go away. The issue with that is that I can't seem to find a list of the unique id's for things like races.

So when I hit that road block, I started playing with the Authoring Kit by building the attributes out. The task of building the entire d20 system seems pretty daunting.

I feel kind of stuck. Do you guys have suggestions that doesn't lead to me making a full time job of building this thing?
Teknofobe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote