View Single Post
Ualaa

Old May 12th, 2017, 04:31 AM
One of my players likes Psionics, and there are several powers which are not available as adjustments...
But his favorite, or commonly used powers, I do as a clump of adjustments that are physically grouped together (added in sequential order) with one of the 'Source' field noting that it is due to this power being used.
A few of the options for Path of War are like this, where the class is available but using the stance doesn't do anything... but adjustments cover the bases well, even if it's not perfect it is workable... and that way, I know everything is stacking correctly, since I can specify the type of bonus the adjustment is adding usually.

At one point, I could specify that an ability increase was an Inherent bonus, but that seems to have disappeared quite a ways back, and Permanent adjustment works, with a note that it is an inherent bonus.
Initiative is the other adjustment, where for this one you only have the straight number and not a means to specify (aside from source/duration fields) what the type of bonus is.

Overall, adjustments work fine.
Ualaa is offline   #8 Reply With Quote